- Place holes in bottom cake and pour Kirsch into them(I used kirsch from jar of cherries in Kirsch).
- Whip 2 cartons of yeo valley double cream, with 3 T of sieved icing sugar and 1t of vanilla extract.
- Spread half of the cream onto the cake.
- Grate G&B dark cooks choc onto cream on cake.
- Place raspberries on edge and cherries from kirsch jar into centre(this is to hide them from dd who wont eat cherries!)
- Place top layer cake on.
- Decorate as before with an extra layer of grated choc b4 spreading on cream.
- Decorate top with raspberries and strawberry slices.
- Dust with vanilla sugar powder.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
3 Berry Black Forest Gateau
If you can make choc cake its just a case of whipping cream and assembly for dramatic results!
grating coolate and preping berries.
Make standard choc cake in to sandwich tins(cadburys milk powder recipe)