- 1 pkt Organic Pork mince
- 1/2 apple finely diced
- 1 stick of celery finely diced
- 1 T pickled red jalepenos finely diced
- 1 t mustard powder
- 1 t smoked paprika
- 1 t garam masala
- 1/2 t each salt and pepper
- 1 T chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 T finely diced shallots- I cheat here and use frozen diced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- beaten egg for sealing pastry and brushing on top.
- 2 pks of organic puff pastry or 1 pack will give you spare mince for just sausages.
- sesame seeds or poppy seeds to sprinkle on top if you like.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Great with coffee!Don't turn your back or they will all disappear very quickly!!
Best to make the coffee whilst in oven ;)
Method and Ingredients:
4oz softened unsalted butter beaten with
2oz soft light brown muscovado sugar
Beat in 1 beaten egg.
Add 1 T Baileys Irish Cream and
1 t Vanilla extract
Gently fold in 5 oz plain flour and 1/2 t baking powder.
Add about 2-4oz of a mix of white, milk and or dark chocolate chips.
Place 1 t of mixture onto baking sheet lined with paper.
Cook on 180degrees C for 10 minutes.
Cool and enjoy!
These cookies can be made by omitting the Baileys for teetotalers.